Hands down, this recipe has to be one of the easiest pulled pork slow cooker recipe ever. Just put the pork shoulder roast into the slow cooker, add sliced onion, and our tasty sauce, close the lid, and …
In five hours you can serve delicious juicy and tender pulled pork, which the whole family will enjoy.
I love to serve this amazing pulled pork slow cooker dish with fresh ciabatta buns, a homemade coleslaw (recipe still to come), and roasted potatoes on the side.
Related posts: The Best Slow Cookers For To Make Easy And Tasty Meals and The Best Slow Cooker Cookbook – Our Top 9 Choices
If you happen to have any leftovers, you could take a pulled pork sandwich for lunch to work the next day.
This pulled pork dish is also great for a dinner party or to take to a potluck dinner at a friend’s house.
Our Easy Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Recipe
By the way, you can easily adapt the recipe if you need to cook for a larger crowd; simply double the ingredients. You could also add more spices to it.
If you don’t like it too spicy, you can omit the chili flakes for instance.
Easy Pulled Pork Slow Cooker Recipe
- 1 slow cooker
- 1 medium-sized bowl to mix the sauce together
- 3 pound pork shoulder
- 2 brown onions
- 2 cloves garlic
For The Sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce/ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp worcester sauce
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp salt I use pink Himalayan salt
- freshly ground black pepper to your liking
- First off, place the pork into the slow cooker
- Put the slow cooker on high
- Roughly slice the onions and the garlic and place into the slow cooker with the pork
- Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Pour the sauce over the pork
- Mix the onions and garlic with sauce as well
- Put the lid on and let it cook for around 5 hours
- Once the pork is cooked, remove the bones
- Using two forks, shred the pork and serve immediatly
If you like the recipe, please leave a comment below. Share with friends and family.