As you know from our baked cheesecake recipe, my family loves any kind of cheesecake, baked or no-bake. And these flavorsome light and creamy mini cheesecakes are no exception.
These delicious mini cheesecakes don’t need to be baked and have no gelatin which is very important to my almost 12-year-old daughter who is vegetarian.
Other dessert recipes you might like: Sweet Cream Cheese Fritters, Trifle, and Authentic German Apple cake.
The crust consists of crumbed biscuits mixed with melted butter. Once you pressed the mixture into individual cupcake form, it is best to put them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
The filling is so light and creamy and has an almost mousse-like texture. The freshly pressed lemon juice and lemon zest give it a slightly tangy flavor.
I don’t add too much sugar, in this case, powdered sugar, so it doesn’t taste too sweet.
And quite frankly, cream cheese mixed with double cream is a perfect match to achieve a glossy smooth mixture, ready to be poured into our cupcake holders.
Just tap it to release air bubbles and put it into a muffin pan. Then these little treats go into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
Take them out 30 minutes before serving. That is also the best time to decorate them.
I always have a few mini cheesecakes in my freezer for unexpected guests. Once your guests arrive, simply take the cheesecakes out of the freezer and let them defrost.
By the time your cup of coffee is ready, the mini cheesecakes should be almost ready too.
Chocolate Decoration For The Mini Cheesecakes
I do love to make my own chocolate decoration even though I am not an artsy person. And you don’t have to.
Making your own chocolate creations is fun and the more you practice the better you become.
All you need to do is make a little piping bag from parchment paper or small plastic bag. Melt cooking chocolate over hot water and fill it into the piping bag.
Now you just draw the decorations on parchment paper. Once you’re done, the sheet with the chocolate ornaments goes into the fridge for at least 15 minutes or until they are set.
You can keep the decoration in a plastic container in the fridge for a few weeks.
That way, you always have some handy when you need it.
Easy And Delicious Mini Cheesecake Recipe – No Bake, No Gelatin
The mini cheesecakes look so pretty now. I do love the contrast of the red raspberries, the dark chocolate in combination with the creamy-colored cream and cheesecakes.
Trust me, they just don’t look gorgeous, the cheesecake tastes amazing too. But don’t take my word for it. Try it for yourself with our easy no-bake, no gelatin mini cheesecake recipe.
Please note, the recipe card may contain affiliate links. Read more in our affiliate disclosure.
Easy And Delicious Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake, No Gelatin
- 1 blender
- 1 small saucepan to melt the butter
- 1 muffin pan to hold the cupcake cases
- 1 spatula
- 6 cupcake cases
- 200 grams digestive biscuits (7oz)
- 100 grams butter (3.5oz), melted
The cream cheese filling
- 250 grams cream cheese (9oz)
- 1 cup double cream/whipping cream
- 3 tbsp powdered/icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
- Put the biscuits into a blender and puls until you get fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and mix together with the crumbs.
- Fill one tablespoon of crumb/butter mixture into each of the cupcake forms.
- Press down with a heavy object to get a solid crust.
- Put the muffin pan with the cupcake forms into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
The cream cheese filling
- Put the cream cheese into a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and zest to the cream cheese.
- Start mixing with a hand mixer.
- Add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar.
- Mix well.
- Add the double cream and beat until shiny and glossy.
- Fill the mixture into the cupcake forms either with a spoon or piping bag.
- Tap the form to release any air bubbles.
- Put the muffin pan with the mini cheesecakes into the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take them out 30 minutes before serving. Decorate to your liking. You could use blueberries and strawberries for the topping. I have used raspberries and whipped cream.
Populare Recipes You Might Like
bestwafflemakersandmore.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, Amazon.com. Amazon offers a small commission on products sold through its affiliate links.