Brie cheese is one of my favorite cheeses and it comes as no surprise that our easy-baked brie cheese recipe is on top of my go-to recipes for a quick lunch, or an appetizer when friends and family come together.
There is surely no easier and quicker appetizer around than this tasty baked brie cheese topped with olive oil, fresh herbs, garlic, and a pinch of red chili flakes. It takes only 15 to 20 minutes (!) record time to cook.
To make this simple yet amazing dish even better, I bake my two-ingredient bread rolls in the same baking dish together with the brie cheese so you have fresh rolls to go with the aromatic flavorsome baked brie cheese.
My perfectly soft rolls are the perfect companion to go with the melted brie which is infused with garlic, herbs, and olive oil at the same time.
You can find my recipe for the bread rolls here.
My baked brie cheese recipe would also make the ideal appetizer for Thanksgiving or Christmas.
More Christmas recipe ideas are The Best Christmas Breakfast Casserole, The BEST Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese, and Delicious Trifle For Any Occasion.
If you don’t like brie cheese, you could use camembert instead. My toppings are very simple but use fresh ingredients like rosemary and Italian parsley.
You can replace fresh herbs with dried herbs and try out different flavor combinations. I have also added dried chili flakes because I like a bit of spiciness. Yet again, you don’t have to use them.
Are you getting hungry? Time to put the apron on and get cooking. Get the dinner rolls ready in under 15 minutes. Mix the toppings and our baked brie cheese dish with bread rolls should be ready to eat in 20 minutes.
Easy Baked Brie Cheese Recipe Plus Our 2 Ingredient Dinner Rolls
Please note that this recipe may contain affiliate links. Read more here.
Easy Baked Brie Cheese With 2 ingredient bread rolls
- Parchment paper
- 1 brie cheese, 200 grams/7oz
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1/2 bunch flat parsley, finely chopped
- 1 small twig rosemary, finely chopped
- Line the bottom of a round baking dish with parchment paper. It will make it easier to clean later.
- Cut the surface of the brie with a sharp knife lengthwise and across.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush generously on top of the brie and the bread rolls.
- Bake at 350 F/180 Degrees Celcius for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve while still hot.
Delicious White Bread Rolls Without Yeast
- Baking sheet or pizza tray
- Pastry brush (optional)
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg (for egg wash – optional)
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds – optional
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for dusting
- Add the yogurt and flour to a large bowl.2 cups self-raising flour, 1 cup Greek yogurt
- With a wooden spoon, mix it all together.
- If the mixture is to dry, add a bit more yogurt.
- Using your hands, slightly knead the flour /yogurt mixture until the dough is nice and soft. It is best to do it on the benchtop dusted with flour.
- Knead the dough for around 2 to 3 minutes.
- Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rest for around 15 minutes.
- Cut the dough into pieces (7 to 8 pieces) and roll them into small balls.
- Place them onto a dusted baking sheet or pizza tray.
- Mix the egg in a small bowl with some salt. Using a pastry brush, put the egg wash onto the bread rolls. (optional)
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds or coarse salt.
- Bake in the hot oven for at least 15 minutes.
- Let them cool down for a bit and enjoy warm with butter and jam or savoury toppings of your choice.
bestwafflemakersandmore.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, Amazon.com. Amazon offers a small commission on products sold through its affiliate links.